Hospital Administration the main objective of the course is to enable the candidates to:
- Evaluate the management, growth and development issues faced by hospital managers.
- Review and evaluate services using concepts of organization and structure, methods of planning and managing human, financial, material resources etc.
- Analyze and develop hospital policies in the relevant local and national context.
- Understand the principles of good governance and professional ethics.
- Communicate effectively, work in groups, set priorities and manage workload effectively.
A two year Pre University examination or its equivalent or Pre degree course from a recognized University / Board ( two years after ten years of schooling ) with any principle subject of study.
Academic Year Commencement
August – September.
3 years ( 6 semesters).
- Hospital administration has become one of the most lucrative careers in the fast growing field of health care for graduates.
- As health sector is booming day by day in the perspective of globalization the demand for hospital administrators has increased tremendously.
- Health Administration / Management is among the top ten millennium professions according to a recent survey.
- A large number of private hospitals and clinics have come up all over the country.
- With increasing emphasis on quality of health care and patient satisfaction there is a tremendous need for persons with a professional qualification in Hospital Management.
- Masters in Hospital Administration.
- 2 yrs (4 Semesters).
- BHA or any Bachelor degree an institution recognized by respective council with a minimum of 50% marks.