Chartered Financial Analyst Career
In Chartered Financial Analyst Career – The different names given to a financial analyst depending on the setting he/ she works in are
- Investment Analyst.
- Equity Analyst.
- Research analyst.
- Security analyst.
A Financial Analyst mainly covers
- Ratio Analysis.
- Fundamental Analysis.
- Financial modeling.
The Different Areas that come under the responsibility of a Chartered Financial Analyst Career are
Investment Banks – This area is rather rewarding in its own way. The Work of a Financial analyst in this area is to offer help to governments, individuals & corporations to raise capital by issuing underwriting or securities.
Skills / Personality Required
A Financial analyst needs to inhabit the following skill sets
- Good hold on MS Excel / Strong analytical skills.
- In-depth understanding of the companies.
- To be able to build up Financial models.
- One should have acquired solid fundamental valuation skills.
- Interest & curiosity in analyzing.
- Solid analytical skills.
- One should have interest in analyzing and understanding the company’s business.
- Expertise in the following sectors – Media, insurance, food & beverage, telecom, technology and banking.
- In India, The average salary of a Chartered Financial Analyst Career is 300,000 I NR per annul.
- A career as a financial analyst is financially rewarding too, but one should opt for it solely for money.
The opportunities available for a Financial analyst are in following designations in a company
- Chief executive.
- Risk manager.
- Performance measurement specialist.
- Accountant / auditor.
- Investment banking analyst.
- Financial adviser.
- Relationship manager in sales and marketing.
- Research analyst.
- Private banker.
- Corporate financial analyst.
Finance sector is globally relevant and the Chartered Financial Analyst Career is regarded as a financial expert in the industry. Chartered Financial Analyst Career are well-positioned in most of the companies, bringing in a global perspective to the investment world.