[one_half][ads1][/one_half]Copywriter Career is a completely creative-oriented game. If your mind is full of wacky, creative ideas and if you have a flair for putting a creative spin on anything thrown at you, then a career as Copywriter is the one for you. Copy-writing is creative, imaginative thinking at one of it’s most unusual and unpredictable manner.
Copywriter Career Job Profile
- An advertising Copywriter Career works with the art director within the creative department of an advertising or media agency.
- Copywriter Career works on the brief given by the client and conceives effective and relevant advertising campaigns.
- The copywriter writes the oral part of the ad campaign, whereas art director creates the visual feel.
- The Copywriter may write dialogues, messages ,slogans, catchphrases for an ad campaign.
- With Advertising agencies coming up in multiple languages and ad campaigns seen on every imaginable platform whether online, television or hoarding.
- A copywriter is in demand now and they are getting their due now.
- Indeed, every Ad agency’s process starts with the copy-writing putting down the basic idea on the paper which would then be taken by other departments and interpreted accordingly.
- A Copywriter trainee may command anywhere between 3,000 I NR to 8,000 I NR.
- Although the pay is low in the initial period, there is no standard increase in pay, it all depends on the person’s talent and skills.
- If a copywriter’s work gains critical and public appreciation. He can charge 20,000 I NR or above for the same work.
He / she should be a good listener to listen the client’s brief and guidelines and to adhere to it.
- He /she should be able to convey the message, dialogue or catchphrase with panache and the lines should be to the point and in the most humorous or relevant manner.
The writing should be brief and should not be a ‘Beating around the bush’ kind of a thing.