Physical Education Undergraduate courses
- B.A. (Physical Educations).
- B.A. (Yoga).
- B.Ed. (Physical Educations).
- B.P.Ed. (Physical Educations).
- Certificate in Aerobics.
- Certificate in English.
- Diploma in Yoga Teacher Training.
- Diploma in Physical Educations.
- Diploma in Yoga.
- Diploma in Yoga and Physical educations.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Adapted Physical Educations.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Movement Educations.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Physical Science.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy.
- Certificate Course in Yoga and Naturopathy.
- Certified Course in Naturopathy.
- Certified Course in Yoga Science.
- Certificate course in Yoga.
- M.A. (Yoga).
- M.Phil. (Physical Educations).
- PhD (Physical Educations).
Qualifying Exam after 12th for Physical Education Course
Many courses are there for students to choose from in Physical Education. Admittance to these programs is done mainly by way of an admission test. The chief purpose of this exam is to assess the aptitude of the aspirants. The test is:
- Physical Education Common Entrance Test – PE CET.
Eligibility for Physical Educations Course
Applicants must possess a class 12 pass from a recognized board.
Apply for the Physical Educations Course after 12th
Designated centers or the institution of choice will provide students with the admission form. The majority of these institutions will also avail the form online. Applicants must enter all details in the admission form correctly and mail it together with all other mandatory documents.
Preparing for the Physical Educations Course
Students who aspire to join the BA Physical Education course must have a passion towards this subject. Though the art of PE could be tough at times, the results will be much satisfactory. Students must have fit body and must exercise regularly.
Institutions offering Physical Educations Course
There are many Indian Universities that offer this course to the students. A few well known universities in India that offer this degree encompass:
- Annamalai University, Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
- Allahabad University, Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh).
- Andhra University, Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh).
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh).
- Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi.
- Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra (Haryana).
- Manipur University, Imphal (Manipur).
- North Eastern Hill University, Shillong (Meghalaya).
- Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- University of Calcutta, Calcutta (West Bengal).
- University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh).
- University of Mumbai, Mumbai (Maharashtra).
- University of Mysore, Mysore (Karnataka).
- University of Pune, Pune (Maharashtra).
- University of Rajasthan, Jaipur (Rajasthan).
- Utkal University, Bhubaneswar (Orissa).
- Visva Bharati University, Santiniketan (West Bengal).
- College of Physical Education, Pune (Maharashtra).
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Physical Education & Sports Sciences, New Delhi.
- Lakshmibai National College of Physical Education, Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala).
- Lakshmibai National University of Physical Education, Gwalior (Madhya Pradesh).
The degree that is being provided by these institutions is recognized worldwide and accepted everywhere.