Business Management addition to their problem-solving abilities and skills, business managers must have knowledge and expertise in the seven functional areas of business: production, marketing, finance, accounting, human resources, management information systems, and product research and development. Moreover, top management must be able to co-ordinate these activities within the business so as to maximize the value of the business to its shareholders and its other stakeholders, such as employees, suppliers, customers and the surrounding community
After the Bachelors in Business Management studies, people might go for a job or might look to pursue MBA in various fields. The initial salary offered to the students after Bachelor in Business Management study is not so attractive. But, with more and more industries and business firms seeking for specialized management in their business sectors, it would result in a special boost in the salaries of the candidates from this field in the near future. This will create more and more opportunities as the owners becoming sidelined and the professional managers recruited from courses like BBM and MBA are allowed to manage the operations of these companies. This has already been successfully experimented in the garment industry. In addition, other industries are looking towards it. This will certainly help in increment in the pay of the candidates after the Bachelors degree in business management.
Subjects / Syllabus:
- Business Organisation.
- Business Statistic.
- Computer Fundamentals.
- Personality Development.
- Practical Based on BB13.
- Principles of Management.
- Business Communication.
- Financial Accounting I.
- Business Data Processing.
- Practical Based on BB23. and BB24.
- Financial Accounting II.
- Micro Economics.
- Database Management.
- Business Law.
- Practical Based on BB33.
- Banking System.
- Macro Economics.
- Taxation and Laws.
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business.
- Case Study & Presentation.
- Indian Economics.
- Business Mathematics.
- Principles of Information System.
- Cost Accounting.
- Retail Management.
- Management Accounting.
- Fundamentals of E-Commerce.
- Principles of Marketing.
- Personal Management.
- Project & Presentation.
Eligibility & Admission Process :
10+2 pass with any discipline or equivalent or a 3 year of polytechnic diploma from state technical board after 10th standard.
The jobs in the sectors of banking, automobile sector, garment, which are the flourishing sectors of the modern world. These sectors recruit candidates after the Bachelors degree. These jobs promote the personal interests of the candidates and provide them right base for application of learnt knowledge and gives room for innovation and creative thinking. This sector also enables to growth of the candidate on a very short period with the personal efforts of the candidates.
- Excel Business Academy.
- Angappa College of Arts and Science.
- Ayyan Thiruvalluvar College of Arts and Science.
- D.G Vaishnav College.
- Dr. S.N.S Rajalakshmi College of Arts and Science.
- Jaya College of Arts and Science.
- SJES College of Management Studies
- K.S.G College of Arts and Science.
- C.N.K Reddy College of Business Management.
- NMKRV College for Women.
- Sree Ramu College of Arts and Science.
- Sri Ramalinga Sowdambigai College of Arts and Science.
- Sri Vasavi College.
- Texcity Arts and Science College.
- R.B.A.N.M.S First Grade College.
- Sri Sharada College.
- Sri Venkataramanaswamy College.
- Maharani Lakshmi Ammanni College for Women.
- Sri Adichunchanagiri College of Business Management.
- Kongu College of Arts and Science.
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- Mahatma Gandhi University.
Job Prospects & Salaries :
Like higher studies options, job prospects are also wider for BBM graduates and they can get a very good pay scale as well. They can find job placement opportunities in companies working under various sectors like:
- Public Sector Enterprises.
- Multinational companies.
- Marketing firms.
- Industrial houses.
- Financial organizations.
- Export houses.
- Educational institutions.
- Consultancy firms.
- Business houses.
Since, they are offered subjects related to accounts and finance, BBM graduates can also find job opportunities in the field of accounting and finance. These candidates can find better placement opportunities with better pay on completion of their higher studies.
- After doing a course in management, one can expect a salary around Rs 10000, at the beginningstage.
- An MBA degree holder can be offered up to Rs 25000 in the beginning, at multinational companies.
- Remuneration in the field of management largely depends on the organization structure and nature of work.