Automation & Robotics Engineering
Robotics Engineering Eligibility Criteria.
- B.E or B Tech with 50 % Aggregate.
- Type : Post Graduation.
- Duration: 2 Years.
- Engineering Chemistry.
- Engineering Mathematics-II.
- Elements of Mechanical Engineering.
- Engineering drawing.
- Fundamentals of Computer Programming & IT.
- Engineering Physics.
- Communication Skills.
- Basic Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Building Materials.
- Solid Mechanics.
- Building Construction.
- Structural Analysis.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Geo-technical Engineering.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- CE- Industrial Training.
- Hydrology & Dams.
- Foundation Engineering.
This course is suitable for the individuals who have an inclination towards the field of Robotics and are interested to pursue a career in building and managing them and needs to collaborate in the advancement of the nation.
It is likewise suitable for those competitors who are great at Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and need to apply their aptitudes in an imaginative work.
- Verification & Validation Engineer.
- Engineering Manager – Embedded System.
- Automation / Mechatronics Trainer.
- Machine Operating Engineer.
- Robotic Automation Engineer.
- Regional Sales Engineer.